Want a FREE Copy of The Ultimate Guide To Newsletters book?
Get access to the ultimate Customer Retention Guide and unlock the secrets to building strong and prosperous relationships with your clients.
Our resource library is perfect for exploring free information on various business topics. Here you can find blogs, case studies, information on our founder’s publications and books, and our newsletter archive.
Subscribe To Our Blog
Want to stand out from the crowd and start supercharging your marketing efforts? Ready to start seeing unprecedented retention, reactivation, and referral rates? We can help! Subscribe today to get instant access to the latest cutting-edge business information and updates on Newsletter Pro straight to your inbox.
About Our Resource Library
Our resource library contains hundreds of pieces of content on key business topics — including content marketing, relationship marketing, best practices for small businesses, sales, and more. Our dedicated writers work tirelessly to ensure that relevant, actionable information is consistently added to our repertoire to serve as a value-add for our readers.
And the best part? It’s all completely free.
Navigating Our Resource Library
Our resource library is set up to be as simple to navigate as possible.
If you have a specific blog or topic of interest, you can enter it into the search bar at the top of the page to find the relevant content archive.
You can also use the bar above to select your category of interest. We have broken our content into seven categories: Content Marketing, Sales, Small Business Strategy, Marketing, Newsletter Pro, Case Studies, and Building Relationships.
We have provided the following guide to further explain the makeup of each category.
- Content Marketing: This is your premier destination for all things “content.” Here you will find articles detailing the tips, tricks, and strategies we have learned since 2011 that have allowed us to formulate captivating content that engages readers. It also contains essential information on content distribution, list management, segmentation, and more!
- Sales: With an extensive history of B2B sales, our pros are well-versed in how to close deals and overcome objections. If you want to learn how to supercharge your sales strategy and convert leads more efficiently than ever before, this section is for you. This section is a must-read full of expert sales tips and valuable insight on how to play the “long game” using your sales funnel.
- Small Business Strategy: Formulating winning strategies for your business can be challenging, but it doesn’t have to be! This category contains practical business advice that can revolutionize how you do business in multiple dimensions. Get ready to explore the latest research on how to optimize your business for optimal performance.
- Marketing: You could have the best business in the world, and you will still struggle if you don’t know how to publicize it properly. Our marketing section is perfect for beginners and seasoned marketers who want to improve their advertising’s messaging, timing, and overall “wow” factor. Discover where you can fill in the gaps in your marketing mix and start seeing the results you’ve been hoping for.
- Newsletter Pro: Want to learn the latest about what’s going on at Newsletter Pro, or are you just curious about our processes? Or maybe you’re just interested in learning about the history of Newsletter Pro and how we’ve scaled our business over a short period. Check out the Newsletter Pro section for current information on what we’re up to as a company, what we have planned, and how to implement our “pro tips.”
- Case Studies: Our case studies range from valuable success stories from our client base to key examples from the business world at large. If you’ve been looking for some great proof of concept for starting your own newsletter or are interested in what steps top CEOs and companies are taking, this is the section for you. Get ready to learn powerful lessons from some of the most influential people in the business world.
- Building Relationships: Building relationships is our bread and butter here at Newsletter Pro. This section contains extensive pieces on building relationships with clients and how to do so successfully. It also explores the growth opportunities available to businesses that invest in boosting retention, reactivation, and referral rates through relationship marketing.
Each of these sections can provide valuable guidance on their respective topics. We encourage you to explore each for a well-rounded experience.
Our most popular resources can be found below. These are the pieces that have most resonated with readers, business owners, and marketers – and it’s easy to see why. Chock full of exclusive, relevant business information, these articles have helped readers to advance their business goals in meaningful and tangible ways. Check them out here!
News & Updates
Don’t be out of the loop! Stay in the know with our news and updates section. This section is for you if you’re trying to stay up to date on what’s happening at Newsletter Pro or are interested in the marketing world’s most recent developments.
Looking for a more in-depth explanation of Newsletter Pro’s history? Or perhaps you just want to pick up an expansive explanation of how to overhaul your current business practices and boost your small business to new heights.
If so, we offer several published books that will do the trick.
Imagine for a minute how your business would grow and change over the next 12 months if you didn’t lose a single customer. How much would profits increase? Would your business be better off than it is today? Would you have the confidence to make bigger moves and invest more in marketing, or simply take a vacation and enjoy the fruits of your labor?
In “Stop Losing Customers,” Shaun Buck shows you how to make your customers fall in love with you and your business and why that is important. He also shows you how decreasing the number of customers leaving out the backdoor will have a profound impact on profits, business resale value, and your personal quality of life.
Buck used the strategies he outlines in “Stop Losing Customers” to build his company, The Newsletter Pro, into an 8-figure marketing agency that boasts a customer lifetime value that is over double his industry’s average. At The Newsletter Pro, Buck employs the same relationship marketing methods presented in his book to help his clients decrease churn, increase referrals, and increase average customer lifetime value.
Inside, you’ll find out:
- What relationship marketing is, and how it differs from customer service.
- Why experiences matter for building customer relationships.
- How one industry has used relationship marketing to win back customers and thrive.
- Why, when it comes to marketing, companies need to adapt or die.
- How to calculate client and revenue churn, then keep those numbers low.
- What you can do to incentivize your customers and generate more referrals.
- And much more!
If you’re looking for the secret to rapid growth in revenue, profits, and business valuation, this book will show you exactly what you need to do to make that happen.
A business without a newsletter is like a sports car without wheels. It’s nice to sit in and cool to look at, but for that car to have value, it must move forward. Similarly, a business without newsletters is just rusting in the garage. So if you want to continue using marketing tools that can’t effectively drive growth, this book isn’t for you.
But if you want to know the TRUTH about newsletters — a marketing strategy that delivers consistent results, increases client retention, warms up cold leads, and brings in hundreds of new clients and referrals, then “The Ultimate Guide to Newsletters” is your solution!
Forget all those marketing theories that haven’t worked and hypotheticals that “don’t apply to you.” “The Ultimate Guide to Newsletters” takes you through the benefits of a custom newsletter campaign and how you can:
- Increase retention and stay top of mind with clients and prospects.
- Use custom content and an original design for maximum impact.
- Build personal, powerful, and professional relationships with clients and prospects that are invaluable to your growth and success.
Brought to you by the master of newsletter marketing, The Newsletter Pro himself, Shaun Buck, this book will show you how to get your custom print newsletter off the ground AND use it to maximize referrals and retention.
Fresh off the success of the “No BS Guide to Maximum Referrals and Customer Retention,” with marketing guru Dan S. Kennedy, Buck brings his 15 years of entrepreneurship to your business. Buck is the founder and CEO of The Newsletter Pro, a company that mails over 4 million newsletters annually. Now, with this book, he’s sharing his secrets to direct mail success and accelerated business growth.
FACT: NOTHING IS COSTLIER OR MORE DIFFICULT THAN GETTING A NEW CUSTOMER.
Business owners agree. The referred customer is far superior to the one brought in by cold advertising. Yet most business owners will invest more money to find new customers than getting referrals from current, happy customers.
Millionaire maker Dan S. Kennedy and customer retention expert Shaun Buck dare you to stop chasing new customers and keep an iron cage around the ones you already have. Kennedy and Buck present a systematic approach to help you keep, cultivate, and multiply customers so that your entire business grows more valuable and sustainable, and you replace income uncertainty with reliable income through retention and referrals.
Learn how to:
- Apply the #1 best retention strategy (hint: it’s exclusive).
- Catch customers before they leave you.
- Grow each customer’s value (and have more power in the marketplace).
- Implement the three-step customer retention formula.
- Use other people’s events to get more referrals.
- Create your own Customer Multiplier System.
- Calculate the math and cost behind customer retention.
Discover the referral-getting, sales-increasing, battle-tested tactics designed to help you build a thriving business for the long-term.
About the Author
Shaun Buck is a serial entrepreneur and the founder of Newsletter Pro. Starting his business as a teen father shortly out of high school, Shaun cut his business teeth on franchises and sales. His determination allowed him to scale his businesses quickly, and his learned experience gave him unique insight into what works in business (and what doesn’t).
In 2002, Shaun was first exposed to newsletters while running a dry cleaning franchise. One of his contract requirements was to develop and mail out a monthly newsletter to all prospects and clients.
His first several issues were disasters. The content was uninspired, boring, and sometimes even off-putting. This pushed Shaun to start thinking carefully and evaluating what content readers would actually want to see. What would make them feel engaged with the business and help to build a long-term relationship between them and the company?
So Shaun went back to the drawing board and refocused his strategy on creating informational and educational content. He began including personal stories, recurring sections, and “fun stuff” (like puzzles) within his newsletters.
Within a few short months, readership had skyrocketed. That’s when Shaun first knew he was on to something that could be big.
At the time Newsletter Pro got started, most marketing experts were certain that print was dead, or at the very least dying. But that didn’t stop Shaun. He launched his own newsletter company called Solutions Marketers in 2011, which by 2012 was rebranded as Newsletter Pro.
It’s been a little over a decade, and Newsletter Pro has been able to help thousands of businesses to grow through personalized relationship marketing. We’re still growing to this day and have seen amazing long-term success.
Over the years, Shaun Buck has also become a well-respected marketer and entrepreneur. With ties to renowned marketers like Dan Kennedy, Shaun has had the opportunity to learn from and work with the best. The information he provides in his books is written in a down-to-earth, easy-to-understand style that is accessible to all readers, no matter their level of experience. If you would like to receive a free copy of “The Ultimate Guide to Newsletters,” you can click here to request your physical copy or digital download.